Weekly Review 1

Weekly Review: I am writing this week’s review on Tuesday, May 16th. I have taken the last few days to recover from my surgery and will begin working again tomorrow. This week flew by for me. For starters, I have enjoyed watching the film I started with. Football is something that I love and I enjoy talking about it, watching it, and researching it. I have only done one game so far, but I am planning on finishing a lot more games in the upcoming week as I am able to get back to work post-operation. 

I have also added another fun task I have been working on so far. When I talked to my mentor Ben Rulli, we discussed also attempting to create Canva designs for edits for the football team that could be used for the upcoming season. I have been looking into it a lot on many professional teams, and have begun to attempt to create these for Proctor Football as well. Though I am not very familiar with designing these types of edits, I am getting better and hope to have one or two ready to show people at Express Fest!

For the past few days, I have been recovering from my second ACL surgery. It is always a super long process, as driving to New York is a ten-hour round trip to start. The surgery took around three hours to complete, and my knee is now the size of my head. I only had to take one serious pain medication throughout the entire process, but have been feeling sick recently which is most likely due to the anesthesia and other medications I took during and after the surgery. Overall I am excited to get back to work and have a lot to show all my viewers at Express Fest!

Total Work Done: 24 Hours

Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Reconstruction with Allograft (Includes  Implants & Hardware) – St. George Surgical Center


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Day 11

Day 1