Day 6

Day Six 5 PM: Today is May 16th, which is the last day of recovery before I return to doing my usual hours and objectives. I am no longer feeling sick, and have been given a good amount of time for my body to rest and recover. I am excited to get back to work, as I have some new ideas I want to give a try on Canva. I also look forward to watching some more films, as I need to get some more games done. Overall, returning to senior project work will give me something useful to do with my time, and I am excited to get back to work! The total hours I have missed due to being sick and recovering from surgery are: Friday (6 hours), Saturday (6 hours), Monday (6 hours), and Tuesday (6 hours). Which comes to a total of 24 missed hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Day 11

Day 1