Weekly Review 2

Weekly Review 2: This week was much busier than my first week. After I had recovered from surgery. I got straight back to work. I worked on a multitude of things throughout the week. Such as my Canva designs. Film study and breakdowns. My 3-page paper. As well as my slideshow for Wednesday’s presentations! Overall a much better and more productive week than week one!

    I got most of my first Canva design done and finalized the 2nd one on May 23rd. I also got only around one or two games of the film done, as It took a lot longer than expected to be able to get them done. For each play, it took me around 5 or so minutes to determine the correct formation and find the correct play. Meaning it took me lots of time to complete a single drive, let alone an entire game. For some plays that I didn’t know, I would just leave it blank. It made it even more difficult to decipher when the formations and plays had errors in them, as then I was looking for a formation that did not exist.

    Overall, I had a lot of fun this week. As though I had some difficulties with my knee. I had lots of time to take care of myself while still being able to be productive and work at my senior project. Though I am going to fall short of some of the goals I set for myself at the beginning such as finishing all the games. I also completed some tasks I did not see myself doing. Such as making designs on Canva and totally reconstructing my right knee! Overall, a pretty productive week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Day 11

Day 1