Day 7

 Day Seven: Today was an extremely busy day for me. I woke up at around 9. But because of my recent operation, I was not ready to eat breakfast until around 10. After I ate, I then watched some film until 12 when I needed to leave for my PT. After an hour of PT, I was on the road driving to the final lacrosse game of the season against KUA. Though we lost, it was great seeing all the guys and they put up a hard fight. I didn’t get back home until 7 Pm. Once I was home, I worked from seven to eleven on film and Canva. But because I worked so late, I was exhausted and did not post my blog in time. This is why I am posting now, at around two pm the next day. Sorry for the late post. On day six I got 6 hours of work done, bringing my total to 30 hours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Day 11

Day 1