Day Eight

 Day Eight 5 PM: Today I woke up at around 9 again. I was able to begin work at 10 and worked until 1. I then took a short break, as I relaxed for a bit and did most of my exercises for my knee. I need to keep it active in order for it to not become stiff so I need to take breaks from my work often. I then picked up my work again at around 2 and began to finalize one of my Canva designs. One issue I am finding with Canva is it doesn’t save your work very well. As I have had entire templates deleted because I did not pay for the premium version. Luckily it has been saving recently and I am hoping to finalize my first design very soon. I finished working around 5 PM and called it a day. A total of 6 hours today. Bringing my total to 36 hours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Day 11

Day 1