Day 3

 Day Three 6:30 Pm: I woke up at 9 again today. I began working at around 9:15 as I ate breakfast as I worked. I wanted to look at some other designs people in the football world used. So I scrolled through Twitter accounts such as Notre Dame’s Football page, Alabama’s Football page, and the New York Giants football page. Many of their designs were pretty simple and I took a few pointers from their designs. I also think they use a much better app them Canva, but I am going to just stick it out with Canva. I researched and worked on my design for about three hours before I went in for lunch. After lunch, I watched some film and got around halfway through the first game. It is taking me a long time right now, but I hope to get faster the more I do it. Overall, I worked from 9:15 to around 12:30, and then from 1 to around 3:45. A total of around 6 hours of work.

Twitter - Wikipedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11

Day 1