Day 1

 Day 1, 3:30 PM: I began my day by waking up at around 8:15. I was showered and done eating by 8:45, and was ready to begin my senior project for the first time. I began by texting and scheduling my meeting with my mentor Ben Rulli. It was going to be at around lunchtime and I had some free time to begin researching how to watch and study film properly. I took some notes from a number of youtube channels and professionals. Whose job was to review prospects and watch how they broke down film. I did this for almost two hours before Rulli was able to call me. We then talked for around an hour before I took my lunch break. Then, with the new information and access to film provided by Rulli. I was able to begin planning my film study. I organized the film into different games and organized a key to help me determine plays and formation. I did a preview of the film of our first game before I had to log off for the day to go to our varsity lacrosse game. I worked a total of around 6 hours today through the time period of nine and four.Hudl - Wikipedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Day 11